Ukraine Medical Universities
Why MBBS in Ukraine ?
Free, state funded higher education is provided on a competitive basis as well as private non-funded higher education. The language of tuition is generally Ukrainian or Russian.
Ukrainian Universities offer both Bachelor Degree programs of 4 years and Master Degree programs of 5-6 years. These degrees are both taught and awarded in accordance with the Bologna process, in which Ukraine is taking part. The grading scale used in Ukrainian universities reaches from 1-5, 5 meaning "excellent" and 1-2 meaning "unacceptable", hence a failing grade. This 5-point scale is used along with a scale from 1-100 in which a students performance is rated, the latter is easily transferrable to the 5-point-scale.
Benefits of studying in Ukraine
- Quality Education
- Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa)
- Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB(UK), USMLE(USA), throughout EU and Various International Organization
- No Entry Test
- No IELTS or TOEFL required
- Tuition fee paid on arrival
- Cost effective
- European Life Standard
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
- English Medium of Instruction
- Better Job Prospects
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching
- Moderate Climate around the year
- Outstanding International Faculty
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
- International Students enjoy approximately 30%~ 50% discounts on travel
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA , CANADA , UK , etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany , Sweden , Finland , Check Republic , etc.
- Three Months' Summer Jobs during vacation in countries i.e. U.K. , SWEDEN and other E.U. countries
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program
- 100% VISA assured to deserving candidates