Benefits of studying in Russia
Russian universities offer numerous benefits to the students some of which include:
1.You do not have to pay any kind of donation to the colleges.
2.There is no specified entrance exam for the courses.
3.The admission process is very easy which makes it perfect for the aspiring candidates.
4.The degrees have been validated by international organizations like WHO and UNESCO.
5.Broad exposure to the students which includes clinical practices and medical training’s.
7.Low course fees.
8.Great accommodation facilities.
9.Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care .
10.Advanced teaching facilities.
Benefits of studying in Ukraine
- Quality Education
- Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa)
- Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB(UK), USMLE(USA), throughout EU and Various International Organization
- No Entry Test
- No IELTS or TOEFL required
- Tuition fee paid on arrival
- Cost effective
- European Life Standard
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
- English Medium of Instruction
- Better Job Prospects
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching
- Moderate Climate around the year
- Outstanding International Faculty
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
- International Students enjoy approximately 30%~ 50% discounts on travel
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA , CANADA , UK , etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany , Sweden , Finland , Check Republic , etc.
- Three Months' Summer Jobs during vacation in countries i.e. U.K. , SWEDEN and other E.U. countries
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program
- 100% VISA assured to deserving candidates